Cancelling Shop Orders
- Should you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07739 708 388 before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time in their original packaging, unopened and in good condition, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will issue you a refund of the amount paid minus shipping (if paid) or an exchange.
- The rights to return the goods to us as indicated in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances: – in the event that the product has been used or tampered with, or has been personalised.
- We advise that you inspect the goods before accepting them from the courier as any item that is signed for in good condition will not be refunded if later returned as damaged.
- If an item is intended for ‘returned as faulty’ within 30 days of receipt then contact email@example.com who will arrange to have the items collected for repair or replacement. If an item is to be returned after this time period then the customer is responsible for any postage incurred (return to base warranty) to Pearson Art Limited. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt by Pearson Art Limited, and as such Pearson Art Limited will not be held liable for any loss of items returned. Pearson Art Limited strongly suggests when returning an item that suitable insurance is taken out to cover the item at an appropriate level i.e. Registered Postage) The provisions of this clause 4 do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you need to contact us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07739 708 388
When you purchase items from our online shop, we hold on file your contact details (name, address, email) but this is used purely for us to be able to ship your purchases to you.
We may also need contact you in regards to a purchase you have made, but you will not be added to our mailing list nor will your details be given to any third parties. If you would like to join our mailing list, then please do so by completing the subscription box on our website. Please note that we may send you offers within your purchase package, but we will not send you any promotions separately unless we have been given your consent.
Please note that your payment details are not stored by Pearson Art Limited. Instead when you complete your purchase, you are directed to the PayPal website or payment portal where these card details are taken and stored securely. Please visit their websites for details of how this data is stored.
You can be assured that Pearson Art Limited (Mark Pearson Artist & Peckham Art School) will not sell/give your data to any third parties, and will only contact you with regards to our latest news and events.
Pearson Art Limited, 87 Lyndhurst Way, London SE15 4PT